• Enrolment

      Do you have a student job? How did you secure it? What is your job description?

      Medium: Lernspiel welche Dokumente benötigt werden, diese müssen in einen Einkaufskorb o.ä. mit der Maus gezogen werden. via H5P
      • In order to accept the place of study, it is necessary that you submit all necessary enrollment documents to the Admissions Office either by mail or in person within the deadline specified in the letter of admission.
      • Enrollment can be done in person or by post.
      • Please make sure that all documents have to be submitted in original in case of personal enrollment.
      • If you enroll by post, some documents must be submitted as officially certified copies instead of originals. Which documents have to be submitted in which form can be found in your admission letter or on the university website.
      • If your documents for enrollment are complete, you will receive your student ID and the access data for your THL-IT account by mail.
      • I cases of incomplete documents, you will be informed by email and be granted a grace period for further submission.
      • Letter of admission
      • for Bachelor's programmes with unrestricted admission: the signed application for admission
      • valid identity card or passport in original or simple copy
      • a passport-size photo (please write your name on the back; is required for the student card; please ensure that the picture quality is good)
      • Certificate of study qualification (e.g. high school diploma or entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences - if necessary, the academic part and certificate of recognition of the practical part) in the original or as an officially certified copy
      • for foreign educational certificates: additional proof of German language proficiency (e.g. DSH 2, C 2, TestDaF at least level 4) in the original or as an officially certified copy
      • for second degree studies: first university entrance qualification (Abitur, entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences, etc.) as a simple copy and Bachelor's certificate in the original or as an officially certified copy
      • Proof of payment of the semester fee and registration fee (bank transfer details)
      • current insurance certificate for enrollment at the university from your statutory health insurance company / privately insured person: an exemption from compulsory insurance by a statutory health insurance company of your choice (Notes)
      • applicable, certificate of exmatriculation from the last university attended
      • if applicable, a certificate of vocational training (only if required for the chosen course of study, such as hearing acoustics or grade improvement for mechanical engineering, civil engineering, industrial engineering and management in the food industry) in original or an officially certified copy
      • if applicable, current clearance certificate (only if you have already studied the same course of studies at a university of applied sciences; available from your former university)
      • for the study course Industrial Engineering and Management Online the signed master data sheet and the data protection declaration.
      • you are a minor, the completed general consent of your legal guardian.

      The enrollment can be cancelled up to the day of the first semester welcome / orientation meeting. Cancellation must be requested in writing. Please submit the duly signed application form together with your student card by mail or in person to the Admissions Office. You will then receive a certificate of cancellation. Once the first semester has been officially inaugurated, it is no longer possible to cancel your enrollment. In this case you must apply for exmatriculation. You can find information on exmatriculation on Moodle (Lernraum).

      The Studentenwerk Schleswig-Holstein and the AStA of the Technische Hochschule Lübeck decide on a proportional refund of the semester fee. You can apply for reimbursement in writing by submitting the cancellation or exmatriculation certificate together with a copy of the corresponding bank statement to:

      Studentenwerk Schleswig-Holstein, P.O. Box 4169 / Westring 385, 24118 Kiel

      AStA of the TH Lübeck, Mönkhofer Weg 239, 23562 Lübeck.

      A refund of the registration fee is however not possible.